Tip the Scales 2022: Dilworth Elementary needs you!
Dilworth Elementary continues to be a thriving learning community. Let’s keep our school strong. The Tip the Scales campaign runs through March 31, 2022. A successful campaign is imperative to continuing to provide resources to help our students succeed at both campuses.
What is Tip the Scales?
It’s the annual capital campaign and helps fund the school beyond what CMS provides. We don’t sell wrapping paper or ask for donations of classroom supplies. Many of the essential items we tend to take for granted are only possible because of funding from parents, teachers, and community sponsors like you.
Here are a few of the items funded by Tip the Scales this school year:
- Sensory Pathways for hallways – $4,000
- Outdoor Learning Courtyards and spaces at both campuses – $20,000
- New iPads and Chromebooks for students – $15,000
- New tables and chairs to the fishpond area at Latta Campus – $2,000
- Upgrades to the Newsrooms – $4,000
- Addition of the Latta Campus Rock – $1,000
2022-2023 Tip the Scales Wish List
To view our 2022 Tip the Scales Campaign Wish List, please click HERE.
Every dollar matters and every gift is meaningful. We accept contributions online or by mail:
- Check made payable to Dilworth PTA and mailed directly to the school (405 East Park Avenue, Charlotte, NC 28203, attention: Tip the Scales)
- Donate Online via CheddarUp tip-the-scales-2022.cheddarup.com
Also, be sure to ask about a company match! Many companies will match 100% of donations. See a longer list in our FAQ section.
This is a great way to make a tax-deductible donation and support your neighborhood school. Levels range from $500 to $5,000. For more information on our Corporate Sponsorship opportunities and incentives, please click HERE.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click HERE to read our Tip the Scales FAQs.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com